Death Notices, Jan. 22 Edition
Memorials and upcoming services at area funeral homes.
Drechsler Brown & Williams
- Charlotte Cohen, 89, of Oak Park. During her career, she drove a taxi cab in Chicago for 10 years and also worked for eight years as a parking attendant in Oak Park. She regularly attended village board meetings and wrote letters to the editors of local papers. Memorials for the dedicated animal supporter can be made to the Animal Care League of Oak Park.
- Heidi L. Schwass, 59, of Oak Park. Services for the sister and aunt will be held at 10 a.m. Jan. 22.
- Maureen P. Huebner (nee Sammon), formerly of Oak Park. Memorials for the wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother can be made to Misericordia Heart of Mercy.
- Jean M. Brucker (nee Boyd), of Oak Park. Memorials for the wife, mother and grandmother can be made to Seasons Hospice.
Zimmerman-Ehringer-Harnett Funeral Home
- Gloria B. Padilla, M.D., 86, of Oak Park. Memorials for the wife, mother and grandmother can be made to the American Diabetes Association. A funeral service will be held at 9:45 a.m. Jan. 22.
- Shirley A. Haeger (nee Skow), 81, of Forest Park. The wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother was the former owner and editor of the Forest Park Review. Memorials can be made to Lexington Hospice.
- Mary Jane Maloney, 65, of Oak Park. The wife and mother was an educator for more than four decades, recently at Florence Nightingale School and Hans Christian Andersen Academy in Chicago.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Peterson-Bassi Chapels
- Woodlawn Funeral Home
- Zimmerman-Ehringer-Harnett Funeral Home