Invite a friend
Apron Art (Grades 7+)
Kids and Teens, celebrate our Summer Reading theme: “Reading is Delicious” by designing your own apron. You can make an apron for yourself or make one to give as a gift. All materials will be provided. Space is limited so sign-up is encouraged. Kids entering grades 4-6 will make aprons from 3-4:30 PM & teens entering grades 7+ will make aprons from 7-8:30 PM.
|Where||River Forest Public Library 735 Lathrop Ave, River Forest, IL 60305|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Teens|
More About River Forest Public Library
The River Forest Public Library boasts access to "thousands of materials including books, periodicals, music, movies and online research databases."
The RFPL is a member of SWAN, an association of 80 area libraries that share material with other member libraries. The system's goal is to provide access to hundreds of thousands of materials.
The library provides phot0copy and fax machines, a typewriter and offers a range of services for residents, including material delivery to homebound residents and test proctoring.
Oh, and the WiFi here is free and unlimited.
The library is governed by a seven-member Library Board, which meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm.
Other events here
- 4th and 5th Grade Book Group Today, May 19, 2:00 pm
- Story Stretchers May 6, 2013 / May 13, 2013 / May 20, 2013, 1:30 pm
- Pajama Story Time Tomorrow, May 20, 6:30 pm
- Mother Goose Story Time May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013, 10:00 am
- The Healing Power of Love with Dr. Bruno Cortis Tue, May 21, 10:30 am–11:30 am
- Butterfly Story Time May 18, 2013 / May 22, 2013, 11:00 am
- Celebrating Seniors Movie Matinee Wed, May 22, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Middle School Crafts Outside! Wed, May 22, 3:30 pm–5:00 pm
- Toddler Time May 9, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 23, 2013, 10:00 am
- Healthy Aging and Brain Fitness Thu, May 23, 10:30 am–11:30 am