Shoppers will receive $50.00 in Shopper’s Reward certificates for receipts totaling $25.00 or more from at least seven different businesses with a grand total of at least $400.00. Shoppers should pick up their Shopper’s Reward envelopes at participating DTOP businesses to keep track of collected receipts. Limit of three $50.00 Shopper’s Reward certificates per household. Original store receipts must be dated 11/01/13 – 12/25/13. Additional rules and guidelines can be found on our website.
Receipts can be redeemed at Visit Oak Park, 1010 Lake Street between 11/29/13 – 2/15/14. Visit Oak Park is open 10am-5pm daily (except holidays). Shopper’s Rewards certificates must be used at participating businesses between 1/1/14 – 2/15/14.
Shopper’s Reward Testimonials:
- I have found great, unique gifts! And we always use our reward to go out for a fun dinner with the family! – DTOP Shopper, Dawn B.
- I make my list of who I need to buy for, and then I figure out what shops in Downtown Oak Park will have what I need! For example, Penzeys has a great spice gift set for a special price-excellent teacher gift!! – DTOP Shopper, Julia H.
- Free stuff! I use the rewards to splurge without guilt. :-) – DTOP Shopper Bridgett B.
- I love it, often encourages me to try new local shops, and revisit my old favorites :) – DTOP Shopper Angela D.
- I love to support the local shops and the quaintness of our downtown makes it a pleasure during the season of stress ;) – DTOP Shopper Jen O.
- We live in downtown OP, so it’s perfect for knocking out our Christmas shopping list! And I love how I can find unique items from great stores :-) – DTOP Shopper Joey R.
For more information and a list of participating businesses visit our website, or stay up-to-date with us on our Facebook and Twitter pages.