A three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom, single-family house at 219 Gale Ave., River Forest, recently sold for $462,000.
The 1,646 square-foot was built on a 9,400 square-foot lot in 1971. Its kitchen has granite counters and stainless steel appliances, a large living room, a screen porch and a large backyard. The home's family room has a gas log fireplace, and gleaming hardwood floors are located throughout the house.
These other properties sold in the past few months, according to public property records.
- 932 Circle Ave.: $99,000
- 504 Elgin Ave.: $95,000
- 415 Harlem Ave.: $90,000
- 1032 Marengo Ave.: $239,000
- 1528 Marengo Ave.: $120,000
- 1134 S. Ridgeland Ave.: $200,000
- 1214 N. Elmwood Ave.: $624,000
- 613 Wenonah Ave.: $399,000
- 710 Clarence Ave.: $303,500
- 638 N. Lombard Ave.: $270,000
- 219 Gale Ave.: $462,000
- 359 Franklin Ave.: $410,000
- 507 Monroe Ave.: $560,000
- 349 Park Ave.: $170,000
- 411 Ashland Ave. 5D: $186,500
- 1419 William St.: $771,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Oak Park-River Forest and Forest Park Patch Real Estate Directories.
Want more stories like this? Follow us on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter: