A three-bedroom, two-bathroom single family house at 7741 Taylor St., Forest Park, recently sold for $110,500.
The 1,129 square-foot house was built in 1954 on a 4,465 square-foot lot. It has an attached garage and a fully-fenced yard with a patio. Additionally, the home has hardwood floors throughout and a finished basement featuring a bedroom and a full bathroom.
These other properties recently sold, according to public property records.
- 532 Beloit Ave.: $190,000
- 1434 Elgin Ave.: $137,000
- 1100 Troost Ave.: $240,000
- 7741 Taylor St.: $110,500
- 1113 Beloit Ave.: $149,000
- 228 Washington Blvd.: $975,000
- 222 S. Kenilworth Ave.: $245,000
- 818 S. Elmwood Ave.: $438,000
- 210 Elmwood Ave.: $565,000
- 430 S. Grove Ave.: $425,000
- 143 S. Cuyler Ave.: $341,000
- 538 S. Humphrey Ave.: $340,000
- 1016 N. East Ave.: $325,000
- 404 Lathrop Ave.: $520,000
- 1338 Franklin Ave.: $800,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Oak Park-River Forest and Forest Park Patch Real Estate Directories.