A four-bedroom, three-bathroom, single family house at 1025 S. Kenilworth Ave., Oak Park, recently sold for $390,000.
The 1,536 square foot house was built in 1909. It has a new roof, an eat-in kitchen with a large pantry, and a formal dining room. Additionally, the home has a large deck and two extra rooms that could be used as office space or bedrooms.
These other properties recently sold, according to Cook County public property records.
- 612 Ferdinand Ave.: $243,000
- 1108 Dunlop Ave.: $135,000
- 7231 Randolph St.: $11,500
- 1124 Lake St.: $152,500
- 1121 N. Harvey Ave.: $370,000
- 1025 S. Kenilworth Ave.: $390,000
- 845 Iowa St.: $310,000
- 413 Home Ave. 3C: $215,000
- 422 S. Lombard Ave.: $455,000
- 1410 Lathrop Ave.: $735,000
- 1019 Keystone Ave.: $555,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Oak Park-River Forest and Forest Park Patch Real Estate Directories.
Want more stories like this? Follow us on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter: