A four-bedroom, four-bathroom, single-family house at 818 N. Grove Ave., Oak Park, recently sold for $710,000.
The 5,007 square foot house was built in 1910. It has gas fireplaces in the living, dining and media rooms. It has a finished third floor, a lower level and a master suite. The home's kitchen has stainless steel appliances, including a Dacor over and a subzero refrigerator. Outside, a deck is located off of the great room.
These other properties recently sold, according to Cook County public property records.
- 7242 Jackson Blvd.: $360,000
- 310 Lathrop Ave. 206: $14,000
- 624 Elgin Ave.: $145,000
- 624 Grove Ln. A: $225,000
- 818 N. Grove Ave.: $710,000
- 848 Mapleton Ave.: $270,000
- 818 N. Grove Ave.: $785,000
- 421 S. Ridgeland Ave. 3N: $370,000
- 229 S. Humphrey Ave.: $305,000
- 524 N. Taylor Ave.: $400,000
- 1119 Fair Oaks Ave.: $700,000
- 221 N. Kenilworth Ave. 510: $270,000
- 811 Hayes Ave.: $250,000
- 403 S. Harvey Ave. 3A: $38,000
- 508 William St.: $470,000
- 1346 Franklin Ave.: $950,000
- 1403 Forest Ave.: $915,000
- 547 Franklin Ave.: $591,500
- 1020 N. Harlem Ave. 4D: $175,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Oak Park-River Forest and Forest Park Patch Real Estate Directories.
Want more stories like this? Follow us on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter: