Drechsler Brown & Williams
- Thomas G. Colmey, M.D., 77, of River Forest. The longtime Orthopedic Surgeon at West Suburban Hospital, among other hospitals, was also a husband, a father, and a grandfather. Memorials can be made to the Manna Fund or First Presbyterian Church of River Forest.
- Timothy J. Gockel, 50, formerly of Oak Park. Services for the husband and father were held Dec. 23.
- Ashley Lange, of Forest Park. Memorials can be made to the Alzheimer's Foundation of America.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Peterson-Bassi Chapels
- Woodlawn Funeral Home
- Zimmerman-Ehringer-Harnett Funeral Home
- Drechsler Brown & Williams