Drechsler Brown & Williams
- Ronald Haley, 74, of Oak Park. The husband, father and grandfather held a career as the principal of Spalding-Academy of Our Lady High School in Peoria; the former director of development at St. Viator High School in Arlington Heights; and as a State Farm agent in Elgin for the past 25 years.
- Dorothy Scarpelli, 85, of Oak Park. She was a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
- Margaret H. Todd, 94, of Forest Park. She was a mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
- George D. Wear, 87, of Oak Park. Memorials for the father, grandfather and great-grandfather can be made to Grace Lutheran Church, River Forest.
Woodlawn Funeral Home
- Jacob T. Van Zant, 20, of River Forest. He was a son, brother and grandson.
- Donald Conley, of Oak Park. He was an attorney at McDermott, Will and Emery.
- Dr. Jack D. Kerth, 79, of River Forest. The Ohio State University alumni was a husband, father and grandfather. During his career, he served as Chairman of the DePartment of Otolaryngology at Cook County Hospital; an asociate professor, vice chairman and director of the Residency Program for the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Northwestern University's McGaw Medical Center; and director on the American Board of Otolaryngology, among other achievements. He also earned various Awards of Merits from the American Academy of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology and the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Peterson-Bassi Chapels
- Woodlawn Funeral Home
- Zimmerman-Ehringer-Harnett Funeral Home
- Drechsler Brown & Williams