Robert Gaskill of River Forest was arrested in February of 2012 for molesting the two children. He was charged with two counts of predatory sexual assault of a child, each a Class X felony.
A Cook County judge in August signed an order allowing Gaskill to see his children more often, the Wednesday Journal reported.
Like Oak Park-River Forest Patch on Facebook
According to an Oak Leaves report, prosecutors said Gaskill began abusing the girls at different times. One of the girls was 6 or 7 years old in 1996; the second girl was roughly 12 years old when the alleged abuse began several years later, in 2004.
Gaskill will return to Maybrook Court, 1500 Maybrook Dr., Rm. 105, in Maywood, on Nov. 25.
Earlier Patch Coverage:
- Judge Allowing Gaskill to See His Kids More Often: Report
- Gaskill: Living in Oak Park, Remains on House Arrest
- Another Status Hearing Set for Robert Gaskill
- Judge: Gaskill Can Attend Graduation
- Community Reacts to Lower Bond and Freedom in Child Molestation Case
- Gaskill Indicted on Felony Sex Abuse Charges
- Supporters Pack Courtroom for Gaskill Hearing
- Investigation Continues Into Sex Abuse Allegations
- River Forest Foster Parent and Ex-Publisher Charged with Molesting 2 Girls