AP Deli Oak Park
Now at eight locations, AP Deli began as a small family-owned grocery store on Chicago's south side. Joe Eddy Battee, son of the owner, designed the signature corned beef sandwich recipe, the highlight of the AP Deli menu. The Oak Park location is a small space where patrons can also order hot dogs, burgers, Italian beef sandwiches, fries, salads and desserts to go.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 12am; Sun, 12pm - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: apdeli.com/ourmenu.asp
- Specialties: Corned Beef Sandwiches
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American
- Signature dishes: Hot Dogs, Burgers, Cheese Sticks, and Sandwiches.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun