Since it opened three years ago, Chameleon Clothing has been proud to sell artistic and fashionable clothing "with a slant toward design," says manager Nick Heitzman. Chameleon Clothing is an independently owned boutique in the heart of the Oak Park's downtown shopping district. The store has a trendy and youthful feel, and carries both women's and men's clothing and acessories.
- Fax: 708-445-1175
- Hours: Monday -Thursday 10am -7pm; Friday - 10am -8pm
- Handicap Accessible: The business is at sidewalk level and there are curb ramps.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Clothing and accessories for men and women
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: 14 day exchange for store credit with receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "Openmindedness and diversity"
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: "Always wear clothes that fit properly"
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No