Happiness Chinese Restaurant
Happiness consists of a corner storefront with a small takeout window and two tables that seat a total of eight customers. Despite the humble presentation, the menu is extensive, with reasonable prices and orders that are ready in minutes. Happiness offers seafood, ckicken, beef, pork and vegetarian entrees prepared with Cantonese, Chinese and Thai influences. Also available are fresh fruit smoothies, lunch and dinner specials and appetizers.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 10am - 9:30pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 12pm - 9:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at street level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: happinesschineserestaurant.com/2394.html
- Specialties: Sauteed Happy Family: shrimp, scallop, crabmeat, broccoli, baby corn, water chestnut, peapods
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Hong Kong Delight: ham, white breast chicken, shrimp with vegetables
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Shrimp with black beans and garlic sauce, served with steamed rice
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 2
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual