La Bella Pasteria & Pizzeria
Across the street from the Harlem Green Line stop, La Bella Pasteria & Pizzeria offers great accessibility, a thorough menu of Italian specialties, and an extensive private party menu with buffet, hor d'oeuvres and a plated luncheon options. La Bella's specialties include seafood appetizers like octopus, scampi and shrimp as well as four-cheese pizzas. The dessert menu consists of classic and simple offerings like cannoli, tiramisu, spumone, Italian ice and Lava cake.
- Handicap Accessible: Access through street level and handicap access bathrooms.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1990
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: labellapasteria.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Chicken or Veal Alla Bella: Prosciutto, eggplant, mozzarella, and white wine marinara with a choice of soup or dinner salad.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
- Signature dishes: Lobster ravioli in Alfredo Sauce.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: New Zealand Green Lip Mussels served over linguine with your choice of marinara or white sauce
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Michael J. Pace
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fine dining, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Business Casual