Oak Park Public Library - Maze Branch
Drag box to select area
The Adele H. Maze branch of the Oak Park Public Library is a handsomely renovated 7,632 square foot building in south Oak Park. Originally dubbed the South Branch, the library debuted in 1915 in a Harrison Street storefront and later moved to its current location. Now named after the late librarian Adele Maze, the facility offers a wide range of programs from children's summer reading sessions to adult book discussions.
845 Gunderson Ave, Oak Park, IL 60304
- Fax: 708-386-0023
- Accessibility Details: Elevator and ramps
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Fri, closed; Sun, 1pm - 6pm
- Accessible: yes