River Forest Park District
The River Forest Park District spreads recreational opportunities throughout the village in 10 parks and facilities. Hundreds of low-cost programs are available to residents — from Tae Kwon Do instruction to cooking classes for kids to fly fishing and improv classses for adults. Registration for many of these programs is available on the Park District's Web site.
The Park District also rents space for parties and special occasions, and has even started organizing themed birthday packages, for parties with up to 15 children.
- Fax: 708-366-6661
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Founding Date: Mar 23 1902
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The River Forest Park District is headquartered inside a Metra station.
- Features: Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Tables