Rush Oak Park Hospital
Rush Oak Park Hospital serves as a local outlet of the larger Rush University Health Care network and provides a wide range of medical services for the residents of Oak Park and River Forest. In addition to providing 24-hour emergency services, Rush Oak Park Hospital is also home to specialized health care options, including the Center for Rehabilitation, the Breast Center and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrine Care.
The hospital is affiliated with the Wheaton Franciscan Sisters, and as such offers spiritual care for patients and visitors of the hospital, including the service of a hospital chaplain and a 24-hour chapel.
Rush's Oak Park facilities include the Rush Medical Office Building, which houses a number of clinical services, such as a pain management center, outpatient pharmacy and various medical offices. The Rush Medical Office is also home to the various free health care programs and classes put on by the hospital.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, Illinois Dept. of Public Health, American Diabetes Association, College of American Pathologists, American College of Radiology, Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- Accreditations/certifications: "Gold Seal of Approval" by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Affiliations: Wheaton Franciscan Sisters, Rush University Medical Center
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Valet
- What makes this community special?: Rush Oak Park "combines the convenience and personal touch of a community hospital with the technology and expertise of a major university medical center."
- Number of beds: 216
- Type: General
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Urology
- Visiting hours: Daily, 7:30am - 8pm
- Helipad: No