Drag box to select area
Acquired in 1913, Scoville Park was Oak Park's first park, named after Charles B. Scoville, the previous owner of the land and an advocate for the creation of the Park District. Scoville Park, designed by noted Landscape Architect Jens Jensen, was named to the National Register of Historic Places by the National Park Service in 2002. The southeast corner features a replica of a fountain originally designed by sculptor Richard Bock and architect Frank Lloyd Wright. The Park facility features a playground, three tennis courts and space for summer concerts and events.
800 Lake St, Oak Park, IL 60301
- Fax: 708-383-5702