The Children's Clinic
Sponsored by the Oak Park River Forest Infant Welfare Society, the Children's Clinic is a bright, friendly facility that offers dental, physical and psychological care to children of low-income families. Services are offered to individuals under the age of 18 who qualify through proof of residence and financial status. The clinic also provides sports physicals, immunizations and referral assistance.
- Hours: By appointment only Mon - Fri and first Saturday of month
- Handicap Accessible: All access provided.
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: All forms are accepted.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Free consultation: No
- Financial assistance: Payment plan