------------Sunday, December 1
DUIPolice charged Anthony Williams, 18, of Maywood, with driving under the influence of drugs and improper display of registration during a traffic stop in the 7200 block of Madison Street around 3 a.m. He was processed, given a Jan. 13 court date and released on bond.
DUIPolice charged Kendra Roper, 23, of Oakbrook Terrace, with driving under the influence of alcohol after a crash in the 700 block of South Harlem Avenue around 1:50 a.m. She was processed and released on bond.
Saturday, November 30
- Police charged Alexandria Nealy, 23, of Chicago, with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol during a traffic stop in the 800 block of North Oak Park Avenue around 4:30 a.m. She was given a Dec. 16 court date and released on bond.
- Police charged Israel Mora-Sosa, 33, of Chicago, with aggravated driving under the influence of alcohol and obstructing identification during a traffic stop in the 6200 block of North Avenue around midnight. He was held on bond.
Twins Charged With Hosting Violation, Man Charged With Marijuana PossessionPolice charged twin brothers Daniel and Colin Varn, 21, of the 1100 block of Pleasant Street in Oak Park with violating a social hosting ordinance during a burglary call at their building around 12:20 a.m., where they found 10 males in the basement. Samuel Cattau, 20, of Park Ridge, was charged with marijuana possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Friday, November 29
Disorderly Conduct ArrestPolice charged D'Angelo Smith, 19, of Chicago, with disorderly conduct in the 200 block of North Austin Boulevard around 10 p.m. He was held on bond.
Thursday, November 28
DUIPolice charged Patrick Engelhardt, 21, of Campaign, with driving under the influence of alcohol in the 1200 block of North Forest Avenue around 3:30 a.m. He was given a Dec. 16 court date and released on bond.
Man Uses Baby Stroller to Steal BoozePolice charged Keith Butler, 34, of Chicago, with retail theft after he put four bottles of alcohol, worth about $166, in a baby stroller at Dominick's, 259 Lake St., around 1:20 p.m. He was processed and released on bond.
Warrant: Controlled Substance PossessionPolice charged Moses Parker, 57, of Chicago, with a warrant out of Chicago for possession of a controlled substance in the 0-100 block of South Boulevard around 9:10 a.m. He was turned over to Chicago police.
Find more Oak Park and River Forest police news on Patch:
- Rolex, Gun, Electronics Stolen in Oak Park Burglaries, Nov. 27-Dec. 1
- ARREST WARRANTS: Wanted in Oak Park, Forest Park in 2013
- Aggravated Robbery Reported in Oak Park
- River Forest Police Report 4 Arrests, 31 Citations Over Holiday Crackdown
- 2 Charged With Selling Tobacco to Minors, DUI Reported in River Forest
- Armed Robbery, Woman Throttled in Robbery: Police This Week
- Man Robbed at Gunpoint in Oak Park
- Man Throttles, Threatens to Kill Woman in Oak Park Robbery
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.